In this article How to create Fiverr gig, I will teach you the exact method of creating a Fiverr gig. Everybody needs money but the money that comes from hobbies gives happiness. There are many platforms online that give you money for your hobbies. Like if you love Draw cartoon characters you can work online as a caricaturist. Make cartoon-like stuff from their images or picture and get paid. There are many other things you can do online as a freelancer. Like if you love yo write you can become a content writer. If you love to design apps and logo you can become a graphic designer and UI/UX designer.
How to create Fiverr account
There are two types of profiles on Fiverr. First is Buyer’s and the Second one is Seller’s profile. But you are creating an account as a seller. Seller profile means you are selling services there. You can sell various types of services there I already mention above. So I will tell you the exact step by step method on how to create a seller profile. Lets login Fiverr.
- Open www.fiverr.com
- Click on Join and enter your email address. You can also continue with google and facebook profiles.
- Choose Username and create Password
- You need to activate your account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Now login to your email and confirm your account
- Go to Fiverr.com Click on become a Seller
- Click on Become a Seller. Then Continue.
- Personal Info Display Screen Appear. Fill Name, Profile picture, Description, and Languages.
- Then Fill Professional Info.
In Your occupation Fill what type of work you can do on Fiverr. If you are a graphic designer choose Graphic & design. Choose Digital marketing if you are a marketor. If you want to write choose Writing and translation. Select Category according to your working skill. Then choose two to five of your best skills in a particular category.
- Fill the educational details and provide a Personal Website link you can also skip this.
- Link your Social account. Link your email and mobile number. Then choose security questions.
Your profile is ready. Now you can make money online with Fiverr. But you have to create a Gig. You must have lots of questions about what is a gig. How many gigs a seller can make? This is how the gig page looks like.
Create Fiverr gig
Creating a Fiverr gig is very easy. Newbies had lots of questions about what to write in Gig Title, Gig Metadata, etc. There are basically 6 parts to make a gig. That is Overview, Pricing, Description & FAQ, Requirements, Gallery and Publish. I will show you each in detail.
- Gig Title: I will design 2 minimal logos. ( Fill according to your niche)
- Choose a category ( Choose According to your niche)
- Choose Gig Metadata > Choose Style and File format
- Search Tag: If your niche is about logos. You can use tags like- Logo, business logo, minimalist logo, etc. Again tags depend on the services which you are going to sell on Fiverr.
- Save and continue
Scope & Pricing
Coming to the second part of creating a gig is to set pricing and packages. There are three types of the package you can make BASIC, STANDARD, PREMIUM. Basically in these, you can set up price, revisions, Source File, Initial Concepts Included in your pack, Days of delivery, etc. You can set My Gig Extras – In this, you can charge extra for earlier delivery, source file, etc.
Click on Save & Continue.
- List of Top 5 Best Free Blogging Sites & Platforms In 2019 (Pros and Cons)
- How to start a blog and make money in 2019
- How to get the same name on all social media handles.
- What is the domain?
- Things to Do Before Applying for Google AdSense
- How to take a backup of a blog on Blogspot?
Description & FAQ
Briefly Describe Your Gig – In this section describe your gig in detail. Bold and underline your text. Also, underline and highlight the words you want to highlight. Also, read our another article on How to make money from Fiverr
Frequently Asked Questions – Add Questions & Answers for Your Buyers. In this section add FAQ like:-
- What do I need to get started?
- What are Source Files and how they are helpful?
- Do you need a Social media kit?
- Do you need Stationery Designs?
- What is a Vector File?
You can skip FAQ. Click on Save & Continue
Note: All this FAQ is of Graphic designer Category.
Tell your buyer what you need to get started. It contains the information you need to start work. Click on Save & Continue.
In this Section Upload Gig Thumbnail. Upload the custom made the image in JPEG, JPG, PNG. The Thumbnail Size of Fiverr gig is at least 550 pixels width x 370 pixels height.
Add a high-quality video that best showcases your Gig. Length of a video shorter than 75 seconds and size must be smaller than 50MB. Fiverr itself says “Videos can increase user engagement by 40%.”
Click on Save and Continue.
Click on Publish the Gig Button. Your Gig is created. You can promote your gig on social media so that you can get more orders.
- Top 5 Tools to Check Website Traffic
- WordPress SEO for beginners Optimize your blog in 2019
- Top 10 Brands that are using WordPress sites in 2019
- Different Ways To Monetize a Blog
- How To Monetize Your WordPress Blog With Ads Network
- What are Backlinks in SEO And What are The Advantages of Backlinks?
I hope this “How to create Fiverr gig” guide will help you to make money with Fiverr. If you help regarding another gig, do let me know via comments.