When you earned money after working online as a freelancer. You need to send or receive money online but all online transactions need a medium like PayPal. You can use debit cards, credit cards, net banking, etc to make payment online or buy something online. But to receive a payment you need a payment method like PayPal. In this article, I will tell you How to create a PayPal account and verify it.
There are many other modes to receive payment online this is the oldest and most popular and trusted all over the world to send and receive money. Without providing card details you will be able to make a payment. You can also use the debit card to make payment.
With PayPal, you can receive payment from the USA to India and it automatically converts Dollar to Rupee. You can send a large payment with PayPal. You can also create and send Invoices with Paypal inbuild feature. With PayPal, you can cancel the recurring payment.
Things you need to open a PayPal account?
A PAN Card
A Bank account
- If you don’t have a bank account you can’t use PayPal. Simply open a new bank account or use anyone else from your family.
- If don’t have a PAN card. Apply it right now. You will receive it within a month after applying. Or use the same bank account and PAN details of the same person.
- List of Top 5 Best Free Blogging Sites & Platforms In 2019 (Pros and Cons)
- How to start a blog and make money in 2019
- How to get the same name on all social media handles.
- What is the domain?
- Things to Do Before Applying for Google AdSense
- How to take a backup of a blog on Blogspot?
How to create a Paypal account in India step by step method
Open PayPal India and Sign up
Select Business Type Account
Fill your email address
Describe your business
Complete the process and click on Agree and create
They ask you to link the Debit card or credit card add it or click later to add it later
PayPal account is created
Paypal will ask you to confirm your email. Go to your email and activate your account from the link they send
Fill the security questions after that, please fill carefully and remember it. PayPal asks when you need to recover your password
The next step is to add bank account details, add account number and IFSC code. After this PayPal sends you two small deposits between rs1 to rs 1.50 in your bank account. Check the account and fill the exact value to confirm the account
Add your PAN card details to verify your account
Money in your PayPal account will automatically withdraw everyday and It usually takes 3-4 days the withdrawn money to be credited in your bank account. Also, a small charge is charged by PayPal. There are many other online services to transfer payments online Payoneer,
Paymate, Skrill, ProPay, etc.
- Top 5 Tools to Check Website Traffic
- WordPress SEO for beginners Optimize your blog in 2019
- Top 10 Brands that are using WordPress sites in 2019
- Different Ways To Monetize a Blog
- How To Monetize Your WordPress Blog With Ads Network
- What are Backlinks in SEO And What are The Advantages of Backlinks?
Please let me know if you want any other article or if you have any doubt please do comment below. Share with your friends.